Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fridge Movies - The Princess Brie

We are all aware by now that there is a multitude of formats and media that can be downloaded, streamed or otherwise accessed on a large variety of platforms and devices.  Everyone knows that.  But I recently discovered that I can view certain movie clips by opening my refrigerator. I say pretty cool!


I happened to be looking for food when I rolled into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door and found several 1/2 gallon bottles of organic whole milk from Whole Foods Market lounging upon the shelf.  This could mean only one thing, I was about to witness another cheese making extravaganza by my talented wife.  I asked what kind of cheese this batch was going to become, and she said she was inspired by reading a recent novel about a Spaniard who makes a highly prized Spanish cheese, the sheep's milk manchego.  Ah, I said, I can see it now as I looked into the interior of the refrigerator;

   Hello.  
   My name Inigo Manchego, you curd my father.  
   Prepare to dye.




No comments: