Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Who is that character?

 

Who is this character?

Some say it is the Norse God, Oden. Is Oden missing an eye, the eye that he forfeited to the god Mimir in exchange for gaining divine wisdom?

Some say there is a resemblance to Charles Darwin. 

Others suggest he might me a ringer for Leonardo Da Vinci.

It is a know fact that this character is living in the woods of the Pacific Northwest in an old trailer parked for months under a grove of cedars. Probably just another one of those homeless guys.


  Look, he has two eyes after all. He looks like Oden, but perhaps not as clever, tricky and powerful. 

Se moi.

I have not had a haircut in 7 months. Curiously, my beard has grown longer than my hair. 

I admit, I think that the "wildman" look becomes me as I stand guard over the house being build out here in the forest. I live isolated and wild, I am unshorn and unfettered from what was a normal, clean-cut life. I have transformed into a character of my choosing, the wildman of the forest.




 I like to think of my long, gray beard as fitting for a Norse god. 

The Norsemen of mythology held deceit and trickery in high esteem. I like to think my hair and beard are a good fit for a Norse god - I think I have deceived and tricked only myself.

Most people think I am just another homeless guy living in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. Am so I am.

No comments: